Job Type: Full-time
Number of Positions: 1-2 positions
Job Posting Closes: August 23, 2019
Modest Tree is the creator of the award-winning Modest3D software for rapidly creating 3D interactive training solutions and virtual reality experiences. Modest Tree provides solution services, developing 3D immersive training solutions and marketing experiences utilizing virtual reality and augmented reality. We are recognized as a leader in training and defence and work with international clients who require solutions and software to visualize complex equipment or detailed processes.
We are looking for an AR/VR Content Developer with 3D programming or game development experience to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, the successful candidate(s) will be responsible for the creation of immersive training and marketing solutions for some of the more discerning companies across the globe. Working closely with the software development team, the AR/VR Content Developer position, will take client requirements for their advanced training requirements and developing them utilizing the Modest3D platform. Training on the Modest3D platform will be provided.
- Create 3D interactive scenarios using the Modest3D development platform, training will be provided to the successful candidate(s)
- Develop 3D, virtual reality and augmented reality solutions using the Modest3D platform
- Develop virtual reality, augmented reality and mobile applications for 3D models using the Modest3D platform
- Work closely with the Serious Game team to test software solutions and provide feedback on the software features, documenting issues and ensuring effective resolution
- Execute software testing plans and develop automated tests
- Assist in identifying, defining and documenting development requirements
- Participate in functionality and feature design reviews
- Other duties as required
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor of computer science or a bachelor of education would be an asset but not a requirement
- Experience in software development or quality assurance would be considered an asset
- Attention to detail and process-oriented is essential
- A strong drive, work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Very proactive and a passion for technology is a must
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across different teams
- You are familiar with the Agile software development concepts
- You work well in a team, doing some individual heavy lifting and collaborating with colleagues on common team goals
- You are someone that takes a lot of pride in your work and it shows
Compensation is based on the level of knowledge and experience. Modest Tree offers health and dental benefits plan plus flexible work hours.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line of your application.