Modest Tree Media Inc. is a software company that develops software to create 3D and virtual reality solutions and provides custom developed training solutions focused on serious games, virtual and augmented reality.
Our award-winning Modest3D software is used to rapidly create 3D interactive and virtual reality applications.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You are familiar with the Agile software development concepts.
- Experience creating applications using C# would be a strong benefit.
- You want to constantly be learning and growing as a programmer.
- Experience developing professional or hobbyist work using 3D game engines would be a benefit.
- A strong drive, work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- Familiarity with Git would be a valuable asset.
- You work well in a team, doing some individual heavy lifting and collaborating with colleagues on common team goals.
- You are someone that takes a lot of pride in your work and it shows.
- A github showing some of your past work is the type of thing we like to see with an application.
- Create 3D interactive scenarios using the Modest3D development platform.
- Develop virtual reality solutions using the Modest3D platform.
- Work closely with the Serious Game team to test software solutions and provide feedback on the software features, documenting issues and ensuring effective resolution.
- Execute software testing plans and develop automated tests.
- Assist in identifying, defining and documenting development requirements.
- Participate in functionality/feature design reviews.
- Other duties as required.
$16 an hour for 37.5 hours a week. The term will be 16 weeks with a start date of January 7, 2019.
2 co-op positions.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.