Modest Tree Media Inc. is a software company that develops software to create 3D and virtual reality solutions and provides custom developed training solutions focused on serious games, virtual and augmented reality.
Our award-winning Modest3D software is used to rapidly create 3D interactive and virtual reality applications.
We are growing and are seeking passionate developers who enjoy a good challenge and are able to contribute to the design and development of innovative 3D training and virtual reality software solutions.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You are familiar with the Agile software development concepts.
- Experience creating applications using C# would be a strong benefit.
- You want to constantly be learning and growing as a programmer.
- Experience developing professional or hobbyist work using 3D game engines would be a benefit.
- A strong drive, work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- Familiarity with Git would be a valuable asset.
- You work well in a team, doing some individual heavy lifting and collaborating with colleagues on common team goals.
- You are someone that takes a lot of pride in your work and it shows.
- A github showing some of your past work is the type of thing we like to see with an application.
- Create 3D interactive scenarios using the Modest3D development platform
- Develop virtual reality solutions using the Modest3D platform.
- Work closely with the Serious Game team to test software solutions and provide feedback on the software features, documenting issues and ensuring effective resolution.
- Execute software testing plans and develop automated tests.
- Assist in identifying, defining and documenting development requirements.
- Participate in functionality/feature design reviews.
- Other duties as required.
Compensation is based on level of knowledge and experience. We offer a health/dental benefits plan and flexible work hours.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.