Modest Tree Media Inc. is a software company that develops 3D interactive training software and provides custom developed training and simulation solutions. We primarily work in Unity3D, and at times utilize Oculus Rift or HoloLens technology in our training simulations. Our team is largely made up of passionate game developers with in-depth experience in video game development and producing realistic 3D training simulations.
Our award-winning Modest3D software suite enables the rapid creation of 3D interactive training, immersive marketing experiences and virtual reality training.
We are growing and are seeking passionate developers who enjoy a good challenge and are able to contribute to the design and development of innovative 3D training and virtual reality software solutions.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Confident coding in an object-oriented language, preferably C#.
- You've done professional or hobbyist work using 3D game engines.
- Enjoy working in the Unity3D development platform.
- You have an appreciation for object-oriented design principles such as SOLID.
- You want to constantly be learning and growing as a programmer. You enjoy working on tech that is pushing the limits.
- Basic 3D math skills are key to game programming so trigonometry and vectors should be your friends.
- A strong drive, work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- Familiarity with Git would be a valuable asset.
- You work well in a team, doing some individual heavy lifting and collaborating with colleagues on common team goals.
- You also must be comfortable independently prioritizing tasks.
- You are someone that takes a lot of pride in your work and it shows. A github showing some of your past work is the type of thing we like to see with an application.
- Work closely with team members to define and create effective and creative interactive training software
- Develop 3D training applications using the latest technologies such as Modest3D software, Oculus Rift and HoloLens
- Consistently write, translate, and code products according to specifications and best practices
- Identity and resolve bugs efficiently
- Assist in identifying, defining and documenting development requirements and specifications
- Assist in quality assurance activities, as required
- Participate in functionality/feature design reviews
- Research emerging application development software applications, products, languages and standards in support of development efforts
- Other duties as required
Compensation is based on level of knowledge and experience. We offer a health/dental benefits plan and flexible work hours.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.