Modest Tree Media Inc. is a software company that develops 3D interactive training software and provides custom developed training and simulation solutions. Modest Tree provides training and simulations predominantly to clients in the aerospace and defence industry.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 2 years of experience working in 3DSMax or MAYA to edit and create 3D models
- Diploma/Certificate in Game Arts/Animation or other education relating to skills in 3D modelling tools and processes.
- Experience conducting 3D model optimizations including polygon reduction, instancing and normal mapping
- Familiarity with the light mapping and scene setup functions in Unity3D
- Experience developing PBR textures, would be a benefit
- Comfortable with UV unwrapping processes
- You are a person that wants to constantly be learning and growing as a 3D Modeller
- A strong drive, work ethic and attention to detail are essential
- You are familiar with 2D media tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- You work well in a team, doing some individual heavy lifting and collaborating with colleagues on common team goals
- You also must be comfortable independently prioritizing tasks
- You are someone that takes a lot of pride in your work and has a high attention to detail.
- Create and/or optimize 3D models, including converting CAD data into mesh formats
- Create media assets, including user interfaces and 2D Media assets
- Create animations, with a focus on mechanical structures
- Create or modify a variety of textures
- Design and build 3D environments
- Assist in quality assurance activities, as required
- Other duties as required
Compensation is based on level of knowledge and experience. We offer a health/dental benefits plan and flexible work hours.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.